What are the reasons for Human activity to get closed automatically?

What are the reasons for Human activity to get closed automatically?

Hello BPT Gurus,

I have one BPT which has mixture Human Activities and Automatic activity. At third Human Activity, approver needs to approve something and after that that activity should be closed and one automatic activity comes after that but we are facing issues with this functionality.

Human activity which should be closed after the approval of approver is getting executed irrespective of his decision and it is going to execute automatic activity after that

So I want to know the reasons why my human activity is getting closed without the approval of approvers.

Please advice.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

It's most likely a bug in your BP logic :).

A screenshot of your proces would be very userful in trying to discover the issue.

Tim Timperman wrote:

A screenshot of your proces would be very userful in trying to discover the issue.

Thanks Tim.

PFA screenshot of entire process.

Please note that here Human Activities DeciderAssignsRAPIDRoles and Decide Alignment are getting executed without the approval of approver.

There seem to be no obvious errors regarding those 2 activities. 

Can you confirm that they both don't have a "close on" condition set? And you're not closing them in an "OnReady" or "OnOpen" callback action? 

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Developing_an_Application/Use_Processes/Use_Callback_Actions/Using_Process_Activities_Callback_Actions

Hi Tim,

These both activities don't have a "close on" condition set and I am not closing them in an "OnReady" or "OnOpen" callback action.

Any one else want to add more details to this?