Default value - List Box

Default value - List Box

Is there any way give default value for list box as such we give for combo box ?

Hi,

Didn't test, but...

You have to pass as source a list that contains a boolean attribute. This attribute is used by the List Box to define if the item is selected or not.

Try to set it at the source in preparation and see if the list box shows the items as selected when rendered. 

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

Didn't test, but...

You have to pass as source a list that contains a boolean attribute. This attribute is used by the List Box to define if the item is selected or not.

Try to set it at the source in preparation and see if the list box shows the items as selected when rendered. 

Cheers.

Thank you. Will try.

I just need to display something as in picture as default when the page got loaded

Sorry Tamil. Don't understand.

Are you talking about a LIST BOX or a COMBO BOX? (and are you in MOBILE or WEB).

If you are talking about COMBO BOX or DROP DOWN (in mobile), you just need to set the value of the variable attached to the combo box / drop down in the preparation (or in one of the life cycle events in mobile, like the Initialization in mobile), and this option will be selected by default.

Cheers.. 

I need in list box as we display that default value in combo box
I need for web application

Like this? 

https://eduardojauch.outsystemscloud.com/Tests/Home.aspx?_ts=636669900739647781

Just set TRUE in the selected attribute of the source you give to the list.

The Selected Attribute you define in the List Box, must be an attribute of the list you give. Just set TRUE in the record you want to be the default, in the preparation.

Cheers.

In the marked field in the picture I need to display "select" as the default value.
I am using multiple select check box forge component along with the list  box. 

Is this possible in list box.

Hello Tamil.

You need to do complete info when asking a question.
We don't read minds ;)

Which component? (there are at least 4 in the forge to do something similar).

Anyway, never used any of them.
Being a combo box, try to add a SPECIAL variable:

Cheers