How is the data in the list moving up and down

How is the data in the list moving up and down

Hi All,

I want the records in my list to move up and down to determine the sorting of the exported file. The List_Move component seems to implement this function, but I can't use the data to move up and down when I use it. Can anyone give me some help? In the notify action, how to set it?Thank you!

Hello du tao,

In forge there is an application with examples for RichWidgets. You will find there an example on how to use the ListMove.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/694/rich-widgets-sample/

Cheers.

From the example there:

You basically compare if you are moving the element to up or down.
And update the elements to make this happen:

In the example they changed something in the element that is the responsible for the ORDER of the items in the list:

Hope this helps.

Hi Du Tao,

There's a RichWidgets sample Forge Component here, with an example here, that could help you.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello du tao,

In forge there is an application with examples for RichWidgets. You will find there an example on how to use the ListMove.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/694/rich-widgets-sample/

Cheers.

From the example there:

You basically compare if you are moving the element to up or down.
And update the elements to make this happen:

In the example they changed something in the element that is the responsible for the ORDER of the items in the list:

Hope this helps.

Thank you wery much,The problem has been  sovled,but now there is a new problem, my datasource is not an entity, but a structrue, how to think about the above functions,thiank you!

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Du Tao,

There's a RichWidgets sample Forge Component here, with an example here, that could help you.

Thank you very much,Kilian Hekhuis,This is really a good resource!

Solution

Hello du tao,

If you are building your list, you will have to reorder it yourself.

System (eSpace) have some List actions you may use to manipulate your local list.

Basically, you will have to remove the moved item from the list and insert it in the correct (new) position.

Cheers

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello du tao,

If you are building your list, you will have to reorder it yourself.

System (eSpace) have some List actions you may use to manipulate your local list.

Basically, you will have to remove the moved item from the list and insert it in the correct (new) position.

Cheers

Thank your!,Successfully solve the problem