Document Management and workflow - Invalid object name....

Document Management and workflow - Invalid object name....

Hi, i was trying to run the document management solution, and when i click on any of the "children" of Document Management folder, on the left side tree, it just gives me the following error....

Any suggestions?

Module_Name: Global
Stack: at ssDocumentManagement.Actions.UserActionOnSessionStart(HeContext heContext)
at ssDocumentManagement.Global.Session_AcquiredRequestState(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
Hi Diogo,

Are you using version 4.1 of the OutSystems Platform or some Express Edition?

If so, please upgrade to the latest released version which includes some fixes regarding the creation of views in the database. Get OutSystems Express Edition here. After upgrading, republish the Document Management solution.

Hope this helps,

Rodrigo Castelo
Hi, thank you for your suggestion, but i am developing in and cannot upgrade that easily, since there is no release above this one...only candidates.......

Hi Diogo,

Try to perform a 1-Click Publish of the eSpace causing the error.

If that doesn't solve, then please contact providing more info so that we can trace the problem and give you a workaround or fix. Please, don't forget to include in your email the .osp, the eSpace causing the error and the failure scenario, or simply point back to this thread.

Many thanks!

Rodrigo Castelo