How to generate excel dynamically

How to generate excel dynamically

Hi All

i have one requirement.i have one table table and in that table records we have multiple columns.every columns have check box.user can select checkbox in that table records column.suppose i have 20 columns in table record and user have selected 10 columns from that table records.and user wants to download the selected column data in excel.how to do this?please help me solve this.please

Hi Arkyadeep,

You can't do that with the standard Excel Export of the Platform, since you can only define at design time which columns are to be exported. You can search the Forge for components that allow you to have more control over what columns to save to an Excel and export it.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Arkyadeep,

You can't do that with the standard Excel Export of the Platform, since you can only define at design time which columns are to be exported. You can search the Forge for components that allow you to have more control over what columns to save to an Excel and export it.

Do u have any idea which component I can use for this requirement?from last week I am unable to solve this problem

Hi Arkyadeep,

I haven't used any of these components myself, but you could take a look at Excel Package, Advanced Excel and ExportToExcel. There are other still in the Forge, just search for "Excel".