Pop up not closing

Pop up not closing

Hello,

I have a screen where clicking on a button opens a popup. The popup is working fine. The popup has another button. I want the popup to close on clicking on this button. In the button screen action, I have used popup editor close, but there is some error that I could not figure out. I'm using lisbon theme here. I see it is working for other themes.

Regards,

Samuel Stephen

Hello Samuel.

What's the error?

Cheers

Two more questions.

1. If you inspect the popup and look into console, there are any JavaScript errors?
2. Your Popup is being opened correctly or it is being opened in full (not as a real popup)?

In both cases, the Popup_Editor_Close may/will not work.

Cheers.

Hi Samuel,

Can You please share the error your getting. I don't think the theme is an issue for this error.

Regards,

PP 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Samuel.

What's the error?

Cheers

Hi Eduardo,

There is no error. The popup doesn't close on cliking the button. All it does it refresh itself again. On debugging, I see that it runs the preparation of the parent screen after running through the popup editor close(though it doesn't work).

Regards,

Samuel Stephen

Can you send as the module so we can take a look?

This behaviour is for a normal page, not one opened as Popup.
Again, I ask, the page is being open as POPUP (small area in the middle of the screen from where it was called, with the page below grayed)?

Cheers.