Set ButtonGroup horizontally

Set ButtonGroup horizontally

Hi guys, 

This must be a silly question but i'm getting a hard time trying to set my ButtonGroup Horizontally. No matter what i do it keeps behaving like this: 

And i want it to be like this:

I'm using Lisbon Template.

Hi.

Can you take a screen of your ButtonGroup settings?

Hello Abhner,

This happens when you are viewing the application in a Mobile.
Are you testing it in your Mobile?

Or maybe you have your browser window too "small". If the SilkUI emulator is ON (default in Development environments), a small screen will trigger the change.

Also, if you have the Mobile View in Service Studio, this will also happen.

This is CSS that is activated when the platform detects one of those situations.
You may want to change it, of course.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Abhner,

This happens when you are viewing the application in a Mobile.
Are you testing it in your Mobile?

Or maybe you have your browser window too "small". If the SilkUI emulator is ON (default in Development environments), a small screen will trigger the change.

Also, if you have the Mobile View in Service Studio, this will also happen.

This is CSS that is activated when the platform detects one of those situations.
You may want to change it, of course.

Cheers.

Thanks for replying. I'm not seeing this screen in mobile neither my monitor is small (23'). In the OutSystems Studio it's working well, but in the browser it's not.

Can you send a screen shot of the page in the browser (full page, not only of the buttons, please).
Also, are you using which widget? ButtonGroup2 ?

If you inspect the page and select the button group, what CSS selector is making it use the whole area?

Cheers.

Hi,

Please make sure there is not any style that can cause this.

Fábio, 

The problem is in Web, not Mobile (There is no Lisbon in Mobile applications)

Cheers.

Solution

Guys, thanks for the Help. I managed to get it to work. I'm not sure what was happening but i re-started from scratch and it worked. Probably it was my own fault. Thanks again.

Solution

The important is that it is solved :)
Cheers.