When I refresh a List records that contains a Wizard inside the page stays in an infinite Loading status and the records are never shown. I was able to reproduce it in my personal environment:
https://ricantunes.outsystemscloud.com/BugOS/

I've added the .oml to understand better how to reproduce this.

Anyone knows a way to fix this bug?

Hello Ricardo,

I couldn't reproduce the problem in my Personal Environment.

Wouldn't the problem be related to your browser/connection (or a breakpoint)?

I tested in Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Opera.

Cheers.

Hi Ricardo and Eduardo,

I'm also interested in this problem, because I have a similar situation and I'm also stuck with the ajax call and with the feedback_ajaxwait.

I've tested your example in Chrome and in IE11 and I never see the wizard. The feedback_ajaxwait is still "Loading"...

I'm gonna follow this post in order to get the same tip / solution if it appears.

Cheers.

Ricardo.

I can reproduce the problem in your URL, but not in mine.
I had to install the Liverpool theme, and the WebPatterns (SilkUI) is also recent.

Could be the problem?

Cheers.

On my case I'm using the WebPatterns (SilkUI) 3.1.14 framework version. My eSpace base theme is Patterns_SilkUI (based on Dublin theme - ?).

Probably it's a problem with the framework version. Let's see what Ricardo answers.

Cheers.

Solution

That issue is already fixed in the newest WebPatterns version, in an older version the wizard js events were only taking action if the wizard was created on the moment when the document was ready. If the wizard html was only created after an ajax refresh than the widget wasn't working.

So I would recommend you wether to upgrade your WebPatterns version, or to every time that you want to use the wizard, you should add a JS code in order to run the init action from this widget.

Regards

Solution

Tiago Baptista wrote:

On my case I'm using the WebPatterns (SilkUI) 3.1.14 framework version. My eSpace base theme is Patterns_SilkUI (based on Dublin theme - ?).

Probably it's a problem with the framework version. Let's see what Ricardo answers.

Cheers.

The new version solved this problem. The widget 'Wizard' from Web patterns is different in the new version