AGGREGATE FILTER

can i use filter in this aggregate ?,but this webscreen doesn't used for a link so we can't pass input parameter.it is used for just download the image file.and i am using url of this in the image widget.

here id is a identifier which uses name as identifier.this is works.but it only returns the first row  that is same image is displayed everytime.that is i need to filter the table by using the id value.

anyone help me.

thank you

Hi Chandru,

you are saying that you are not using the link or button to download the image. Then how you are triggering this download action.Can you elaborate the issue.If available send your sample application.

Cheers,

Hi Chandru,

Yes, you can use filters in that aggregate.

If that logic to download the image is on the Preparation, you can use the Input parameters of the screen. If the that logic is on a Screen Action you can add input parameters to the Screen Action.

Cheers,

José

IT Up Recruit wrote:

Hi Chandru,

Yes, you can use filters in that aggregate.

If that logic to download the image is on the Preparation, you can use the Input parameters of the screen. If the that logic is on a Screen Action you can add input parameters to the Screen Action.

Cheers,

José

thank you sir,

actually, i need to pass the input parameter from another web screen without using link widget.

not a new one

koushik prathi wrote:

Hi Chandru,

you are saying that you are not using the link or button to download the image. Then how you are triggering this download action.Can you elaborate the issue.If available send your sample application.

Cheers,

hi koushik,

actually i am using this download screen as the url for my image widget.i already attached that screenshot.

thank you

Hi Chandru,

You can use an input parameter in your screen and then apply it to the aggregate as in any normal screen.

Regarding the expression you're using to build the URL to be called, my personal preference goes to HTTPRequestHandler.GetEntryURL, where you specify an EntryPoint name, an Espace name and up to 5 name/value pairs for input parameters.

Cheers,

Tiago.