Type of questions for Associate Web Developer

Type of questions for Associate Web Developer

  

Hi, I am new to OutSystem and going through the study materials. I have a plan for appearing for the Associate Web Developer certification exam in next one month. It would be really helpful if someone can share what type of questions we get. I understand no one can share the exact questions but some pointers would help me gaining confidence before appearing exam. Will there be straight forward questions or situational questions? Will there be any exercise to be completed in any virtual environemnt in the exam.

Hi,

Wlecome to OutSystems world.

In this link you will have the online training that covers most of the exam you are going to do. 

Regarding the questions asked in the exam itself they are multiple choice regarding some concepts of OutSystems platform and some questions are examples of how to do. 


Hope it helps you,


Best of luck,

Abílio Matos

Abilio Matos wrote:

Hi,

Wlecome to OutSystems world.

In this link you will have the online training that covers most of the exam you are going to do. 

Regarding the questions asked in the exam itself they are multiple choice regarding some concepts of OutSystems platform and some questions are examples of how to do. 


Hope it helps you,


Best of luck,

Abílio Matos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, as I mentioned I am going through the documents but I am clueless about the questions , please provide any sample that you could remember when you appeared


Prasanta Barik wrote:

Abilio Matos wrote:

Hi,

Wlecome to OutSystems world.

In this link you will have the online training that covers most of the exam you are going to do. 

Regarding the questions asked in the exam itself they are multiple choice regarding some concepts of OutSystems platform and some questions are examples of how to do. 


Hope it helps you,


Best of luck,

Abílio Matos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, as I mentioned I am going through the documents but I am clueless about the questions , please provide any sample that you could remember when you appeared


Hi,

There aren't any samples since OutSystems doesn't allow us to take a copy or even review the exam. 

If you follow those courses and do all the exercises in them, you will be able to successfully do the exam.

Also, when you do it, read every question and all the answers very carefully to avoid bad interpretation.


Best regards,

Abílio Matos

Abilio Matos wrote:

Prasanta Barik wrote:

Abilio Matos wrote:

Hi,

Wlecome to OutSystems world.

In this link you will have the online training that covers most of the exam you are going to do. 

Regarding the questions asked in the exam itself they are multiple choice regarding some concepts of OutSystems platform and some questions are examples of how to do. 


Hope it helps you,


Best of luck,

Abílio Matos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, as I mentioned I am going through the documents but I am clueless about the questions , please provide any sample that you could remember when you appeared


Hi,

There aren't any samples since OutSystems doesn't allow us to take a copy or even review the exam. 

If you follow those courses and do all the exercises in them, you will be able to successfully do the exam.

Also, when you do it, read every question and all the answers very carefully to avoid bad interpretation.


Best regards,

Abílio Matos


Thanks Abilio