Query regarding defining Integration Studio options

Query regarding defining Integration Studio options

I was running some tests using OutSystems with Integration Studio. But I always got an error saying "Integration Studio options are not correctly defined" as below.

I have configured the environment but still could not find out the reason. Here are our configurations. Could anyone please help me check the configurations and give me a hint? Thanks in advance.

Hi Dol Hee,

Though at first glance this looks allright, you can at least try to find out whether it's the .NET or the J2EE settings that cause the problem, by selecting ".NET" and "J2EE" in the first dialog, and see whether they are accepted.

Dol Hee Kim wrote:

I was running some tests using OutSystems with Integration Studio. But I always got an error saying "Integration Studio options are not correctly defined" as below.

I have configured the environment but still could not find out the reason. Here are our configurations. Could anyone please help me check the configurations and give me a hint? Thanks in advance.

I'm experiencing the same issue. Did you find a solution to the problem?

Hi Dol,

In default application server type, first of all select only one of them either .net or java which ever you are using and then again browse and map the file paths manually or copy paste the same and try again.

regards,

Manish jawla

Hi Dol Hee,

I also faced same issue then I tried as Manish said and it is working for me.

Step 1: Open Integration Studio

Step 2: Click File menu and click on new

Step 3: Select single application server .Net and click on Ok button

Step 4: Provide login information and click on connect and you should connect with integration studio

Regards

-SK-