How to remove the edit flag in the component ui_form_item

How to remove the edit flag in the component ui_form_item

By triggering an action to display an input box in the ui_form_item component, but the user cannot edit it, how can the edit flag be removed.

Hello Xingshan,

Could you explain the context?
Like, is this mobile? What's the structure of your page? Etc.

Cheers.

Hello Eduardo Jauch

Is the edit mark in the upper right corner of the middle part removed?

Not enough info (for me, at least) to help.

Is this a mobile or a web application?

Are the inputs in a form or just placed directly into the page?

Are you applying any style to the form (if it is the case) or to the inputs?

Cheers.

In the ui_form_item component, I don't have any styles. After the application, it looks like this, but the requirement is not to edit the logo. I want to use js to remove the logo, but unfortunately it is not implemented, smile!

Hello Eduardo Jauch

Before that, I wrote a div myself, using the style (col-xs-12 col-sm-6 col-md-4) on this div, which implements the function without editing the flag, but when triggered After action
The value passed from the action is not displayed in this component (ui_form_item).

Hi,

What component is this ui_form_item? Is this something from Forge? Or are you using an external library?

Could you attach here your module so we can take a look into it?

Cheers.

Hi Xingshan,

"ui_form_item" is not a standard OutSystems component, it seems you or your company developed the widget themselves. Therefore it's difficult if not impossible for us to help you with it. Who told you to use it?

Hello
How to achieve this type of effect, but also remove the parts of this edit mark?
Or what style can be achieved?
I wrote a div myself, using the style (col-xs-12 col-sm-6 col-md-4) on this div. It implements the function without the edit flag, but when the action is triggered, this is The input box does not display the data passed from the action.

Hi Xingshan,

Before anything... What's the VERSION of the OutSystems platform you're using?

Cheers.

Hello Xingshan,

I never used version 8.
Being a component did by your company (I think), you should open it and investigate how it works, in order to make the changes you think are necessary. 

Usually, if the component is already being used in other modules applications, what we do is to try to make changes not break those applications, or if this is impossible, clone the component and do the cnahges in a new one.

I think we will not be able to help you beyond that...

Cheers.

Hello Xingshan,

I am not sure if I understood your issue correctly but hopefully this will help you.
You should be able to hide the pencil icon with some CSS, but without inspecting the page I am not sure about the class name. 

To find out the class name open that Screen in Chrome, right-click the pencil icon and choose "Inspect".

Assuming the pencil's class is .FormEditPencil add the following CSS snippet to the Screen:

.FormEditPencil {
    display:none !important;
    }