how to make Scrollable Sorting Widget?

how to make Scrollable Sorting Widget?

Hello everyone

is that a possible way to make this in Outsystems mobile app?

thank you!

Hello Joshua.

All I'm seeing is an image.

What exactly do you want to do? What's the functionality? What do you mean by "scrollable sorting widget"?

Is it a list? Sorted? If it is, yes, it is possible.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Joshua.

All I'm seeing is an image.

What exactly do you want to do? What's the functionality? What do you mean by "scrollable sorting widget"?

Is it a list? Sorted? If it is, yes, it is possible.

Cheers.

Hello Eduardo..

sorry it's a bit confusing

it's like a "drop down" widget that hold value from list. the function is also like a drop down widget. When you click done, the current value (the starred one or the middle one)[in this case: A-Z] will give its value into a local variable in that screen. Also we can swipe up and down to change the starred one[from A-Z to Mall (for swipe up), and A-Z to Payments to Personality (for swipe down)]. Can we create something like that in android mobile application in Outsystems?

Thanks!

Ps: the image i attach is just a mock up model.

Solution

Hi Joshua,

So it works a bit like the iOS date selection, in that you swipe up/down to scroll the list of possible values, and the selection bar stays put? I think it should be possible to create something like that, but it'll be mostly JavaScript. No low-code, unfortunately!

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Joshua,

So it works a bit like the iOS date selection, in that you swipe up/down to scroll the list of possible values, and the selection bar stays put? I think it should be possible to create something like that, but it'll be mostly JavaScript. No low-code, unfortunately!

Hi Kilian,

Yeah, that is exactly what i mean, so.. there is no low-code for this?, ok, i'll do research first about invoking date picker using JavaScript.

Thank you!