[Test Framework] Show Applications link gives error

[Test Framework] Show Applications link gives error

Forge Component
(14)
Published on 26 Mar by Indigo Leap
14 votes
Published on 26 Mar by Indigo Leap

Hello, 

My Outsystem environment is on premise v 10.0.816.0. 

After installing Test Framework from the forge, I followed youtube video provided there. 

When I try to add a New Test Suite, the link "Show Application" gives this error message shown in the first screenshot. 

So I located the screen (TestSetupFlow/SuitesList) and saw this link was associated to GetApplications screen action. 

From there I saw GetAllApplications node referenced the TestFramework_Lb_lib Server Action "ApplicationList".  I went there. 

From there I saw that "Application_List" node was making a rest call to LifeTimeApi method "Applications_List".

I opened that call to see what URL was being used.  I saw the first part of the url had LIFETIMEURL. 

I did a search for LIFETIMEURL and found no references.  

So I tried and replaced LIFETIMEURL with my actual outsystems url as the base url.  

I have been working with the lifetime rest api and I put my token into the LifeTimeApiToken in site variables. 

After applying those changes, I still got an error, but this time it is the 2nd screenshot with a 404 not found error message. 

So I went to the rest api and test it directly from Service Studio shown in 3rd screenshot. 

I used the same url and I got a response.

Also not sure about the 2 dropdown menus: Based On and Depends On. 

Hello Ewin,

I do not know the application, but I would say that the lifetimeurl is probably a Site Property. 

To check this, look into the Data Layer, Site Properties.

If you find it, to set it, you will have go to Service Center -> Factory, find the app, select the module where this site property is  and then open the Site Property tab and set the value.

I imagine that being this the problem, putting there the URL of the lifetime will solve the problem without needing to mess with the code :)

Please, let me know.

Cheers.

Well...

It ends uo not being a site property.

It is the base address of the REST web service LifeTimeAPI in the TestFramework_LT_lib module...
Probably this must be set up in Service Center, in the Integrations tab of this module.

Cheers.