CSS src change is not published?

CSS src change is not published?

I use now in my CSS as src; "src:url('/CHO/fonts/Roboto-regular.ttf)........

(Before it was "src:url('/CHO/Roboto-regular.ttf) without fonts.

But when i inspect the page in google i still see "src'CHO/Roboto-Regular.ttf)....

I my data tab   under resources i set deploy action to Deploy to target directory with taarget directcory fonts.

Hi Arent,

This might be a browser cache issue. Try clearing your browser's cache or press Ctrl+F5.

Aurelio Junior wrote:

Hi Arent,

This might be a browser cache issue. Try clearing your browser's cache or press Ctrl+F5.

Thanks for the answer. But this is not the case.

Arent, I had exactly the same thing a few weeks ago when trying to deploy a custom font in mobile. In my case, I was editing the wrong stylesheet, and hence no amount of refreshing was going to change the path I saw in the source code.

Have a check and see if you're editing the CSS for the screen, or the custom CSS section (for example) in your app theme.

Russell Codd wrote:

Arent, I had exactly the same thing a few weeks ago when trying to deploy a custom font in mobile. In my case, I was editing the wrong stylesheet, and hence no amount of refreshing was going to change the path I saw in the source code.

Have a check and see if you're editing the CSS for the screen, or the custom CSS section (for example) in your app theme.

Thanks for the reply. But this is not the case :(