Multiple Modals on page

Multiple Modals on page

Hello OutSystems Team, 

I'm going off of this thread https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/20553/is-it-possible-to-have-more-than-1-modal-on-a-page/ and I believe I'm doing everything fine, but it doesn't seem to be working. 

I have a local variable that holds the state of what integer will display what content and and input param for the toggle function that updates the state and finally an expression that reads the local state and displays accordingly, but nada. Nothing is displayed. I have an expression that shows the value of the local variable and it's reading 0. Is it a problem in how I'm assigning the local state? 

Solution

Hello Stephen,

The modal is build on page load. The toggle just make the modal visible or not.

If you have set your button to AJAX submit, you need to ajax refresh your content so that they are rebuild taking into account the new condition.

Cheers

Solution

Ah, I figured it out. I had to update the containers w/ ajax calls as they're set in html on load time. 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Stephen,

The modal is build on page load. The toggle just make the modal visible or not.

If you have set your button to AJAX submit, you need to ajax refresh your content so that they are rebuild taking into account the new condition.

Cheers

Wow we posted at the same time jaja. Thanks for taking the time to look at my problem! I appreciate it Eduardo

You're welcome Stephen :)

And I'm happy you also figured out what was the problem.

Cheers.