Create a '1-Year Enterprise Preview' Program?

Create a '1-Year Enterprise Preview' Program?

Is there any plan to have something between the Free edition and the Enterprise edition of the platform for those who may want to test drive a 3-environment configuration for a year or so with the option to upgrade to Enterprise after a year? This would not be free of course, but maybe $500-$1000 per month with limited support? This would open up a market for low-priced OutSystems developer contractors and consultants to get them up to speed and better support a decision for the Enterprise or Universal editions.

Hi Daryl,

Though I would welcome such an initiative, I think there's little chance of it happening. There have been Ideas in the past for this, but they were closed with a "not implemented". OS has a very specific strategy, and it doesn't involve small business, unfortunately.

Hi Daryl,

I there is already something like that. It is called Outsystems One, ask your local Acount Managers for more info.

Brian Hollander wrote:

Hi Daryl,

I there is already something like that. It is called Outsystems One, ask your local Acount Managers for more info.

Thanks for the info Brian. I’ll check into it.