Train version features

We are working on POC using out system trail version. We would like to know if below features are included in trail version.

1. VPN setup in Application server. We are trying to consumer external soap service hosted in VPN server. 

Locally using service studio I was able to consume wsdl. But after publish to dev server. Not able to invoke soap service.  In my local machine, during development I will be connected to VPN.

2. LDAP authentication setup. We are trying to configure sample web application login page to use LDAP authentication.  Again LDAP server is available inside VPN network.

Venkat S wrote:

We are working on POC using out system trail version. We would like to know if below features are included in trail version.

1. VPN setup in Application server. We are trying to consumer external soap service hosted in VPN server. 

Locally using service studio I was able to consume wsdl. But after publish to dev server. Not able to invoke soap service.  In my local machine, during development I will be connected to VPN.

2. LDAP authentication setup. We are trying to configure sample web application login page to use LDAP authentication.  Again LDAP server is available inside VPN network.

Hi Venkat,

If you are using the personal environment you will not be able to setup a VPN. But if you are in  a Trial Enterprise Edition please contact your sales representative or you sales engineer . They will help you to estabilish VPN and connect with your LDAP Server.

Best Regards

Fabio Fantato