How to hide table results before clicking on search filter

How to hide table results before clicking on search filter

Hi,

I am doing an application tracking users in out systems. I am getting results directly from URL from the application. In that I created combo box for selecting records and search filter in order to see those results in table. when clicking it. But I am getting results directly without clicking on search filter.
Actual result I need to show is hiding results from the table 

How to hide table records in table? when selecting combo box fields and clicking on search I need to show table data?

Hi Anusha,

You are getting result directly because you have set your table record during the preparation of the page that means whenever your page will load it will display all the records.

Thanks,

PP

Yes. I don't know how to hide it. What is the logic for hiding the table? And when clicking on combobox search filter I need to show the table results.

I need the logic for that or any help needed.

Just create a boolean variable and set its default value to false. then enclose the table inside a container in the visible property select newly created variable.

also, make an assignment in the filter button action something like newlycreatedvariable=true and refresh the table.

Regards,

PP

pankaj pant wrote:  If you don't mind can you show me how to do it. That logic is not working to hide the table. 

Just create a boolean variable and set its default value to false. then enclose the table inside a container in the visible property select newly created variable.

also, make an assignment in the filter button action something like newlycreatedvariable=true and refresh the table.

Regards,

PP

Solution

Hi Anusha,

PFA OML file.

you can also check this link for your desired output.

https://tinyurl.com/yczlu93m

Thanks,

PP

Solution

pankaj pant wrote:  Thank you worked.

Hi Anusha,

PFA OML file.

you can also check this link for your desired output.

https://tinyurl.com/yczlu93m

Thanks,

PP