How to implement tooltip

How to implement tooltip

How to implement tooltip in outsystem

Hi Arkyadeep,

In Mobile:

In web: 

Hi Arkyadeep,

You could take a look at SilkUI. It has various Tooltip and Balloon widgets. Even if you don't use SilkUI, you can clone the elements into your own project. As opposed to the RichWidgets InfoBalloon, which is a web screen in a small pop-up, it is entirely client-side. It uses the Tooltipster library under the hood.

Martijn de Pijper wrote:

Hi Arkyadeep,

In Mobile:

In web: 

can you please tell me how to do this.i am totally new in outsystem.i have SectionExpandable.in this section heading part i have to show popupinfoballoon with some data.how to this.

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

Content\SectionExpandable

i implemented popup info ballon then collapse section is not working

The possition is not correct.how to set this position.

Arkyadeep Bharadwaj wrote:

Martijn de Pijper wrote:

Hi Arkyadeep,

In Mobile:

In web: 

can you please tell me how to do this.i am totally new in outsystem.i have SectionExpandable.in this section heading part i have to show popupinfoballoon with some data.how to this.

Hi Arkyadeep,

Ofcourse! Please tell me what kind of app you are building. Is it mobile or web? 

Martijn de Pijper wrote:its a web app

Martijn de Pijper wrote:

Hi Arkyadeep,

In Mobile:

In web: 

Hi Arkyadeep,

Ofcourse! Please tell me what kind of app you are building. Is it mobile or web? 

Manikandan K wrote:u r talking about PopupInfoballon

Hi Arkyadeep,

You could take a look at SilkUI. It has various Tooltip and Balloon widgets. Even if you don't use SilkUI, you can clone the elements into your own project. As opposed to the RichWidgets InfoBalloon, which is a web screen in a small pop-up, it is entirely client-side. It uses the Tooltipster library under the hood.

Hi Arkyadeep,

For web you should use a PopUpInfo Balloon. In the link below it is described how to use it.
https://www.outsystems.com/help/servicestudio/9.0/Web_User_Interface/Creating_Pop_up_Info_Balloons.htm

Does this help? 

Martijn de Pijper wrote:i saw this item but i am unable to set the position

Hi Arkyadeep,

For web you should use a PopUpInfo Balloon. In the link below it is described how to use it.
https://www.outsystems.com/help/servicestudio/9.0/Web_User_Interface/Creating_Pop_up_Info_Balloons.htm

Does this help? 

Possition problem is solved

Good to hear. You managed to fix it with CSS? 

hi

now infoballoon is working.but style is not working for this popupballon.how to get this.and one major thing previously it was only "Main"but if i implemented popup in Main then expand section is not working.means i want to do Expand and popup info ballon against "Main" Label.for that reason now i implemented two label

1)Main-triggered Expand when i click on "Main"

2)Info-triggered Popupinfo ballon when i click on "Info".

i want to do both functionality against only main label.is it possible?please hell me.urgent help.

Hi Arkyadeep,

Does this help? 

Martijn de Pijper wrote:yes

Good to hear. You managed to fix it with CSS? 

hi

now infoballoon is working.but style is not working for this popupballon.how to get this.and one major thing previously it was only "Main"but if i implemented popup in Main then expand section is not working.means i want to do Expand and popup info ballon against "Main" Label.for that reason now i implemented two label

1)Main-triggered Expand when i click on "Main"

2)Info-triggered Popupinfo ballon when i click on "Info".

i want to do both functionality against only main label.is it possible?please hell me.urgent help.

Hi Arkyadeep,

Does this help? 

I don't really know what you are trying to say. Could you be bit more clearer? 

I was thinking, you can also use a Tooltip in Outsystems. Which could be better for just showing info. 

Go to Manage Dependencies > Select on the left side: WebPatterns > on the right sight search for Tooltip. 

Martijn de Pijper wrote:do u have any example of sample.

I was thinking, you can also use a Tooltip in Outsystems. Which could be better for just showing info. 

Go to Manage Dependencies > Select on the left side: WebPatterns > on the right sight search for Tooltip. 

its working.thanks for your support

Good to hear!