Embed video into mobile app

Embed video into mobile app

1. If I embed a few video (total 50mb) into my mobile app, will it increase my app download size by 50mb?

2. Whenever the users play the video in my app, will it take up their mobile internet usage?

John John wrote:

1. If I embed a few video (total 50mb) into my mobile app, will it increase my app download size by 50mb?

2. Whenever the users play the video in my app, will it take up their mobile internet usage?

Hi John,

When you are adding the video in the mobile app resources then mobile app size will increase,and whenever the users play the video if its present in resources of your app. it wont use mobile internet.

Regards,

Koushik.

Koushik Prathi wrote:

John John wrote:

Hi John,

When you are adding the video in the mobile app resources then mobile app size will increase,and whenever the users play the video if its present in resources of your app. it wont use mobile internet.

Regards,

Koushik.

What is the maximum video size that is able to be embedded into the app?

Hi John,

Just go through this link which will be helpful to you https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/2117/for-large-espaces-increase-default-size-maximum

Regards,

Koushik