Editable Table Changes

Editable Table Changes

Hi,

By using Editable Table, I am trying to use multiple Row Edit where End user can edit multiple row and can save all data by One Save Click. So here i got stuck with one things that when User is inside any Row of editable table. Then user cant edit other Rows by pointing there cursor on that Box. because of some Class called "OSFillParent Mandatory" which is in read only format, which is not allowing us to edit other Row Box.. I have marked those code with Yellow in clour. In this Given Screen i am inside Demo2 and trying to edit Demo1. So here demo1 i cant edit text. For that i have to Use ESc Button to come Out from Demo2. Then Click on Demo1 then i can Edit.

Please help me out of this.

Hi Ravi,

The Editable Table is a System Widget, and its functionality is basically what it is. What you want is simply not possible to do.

Hi Kilian,

I have Attached oap files. please find the attachment.

In Editable table, I have removed main feature of Editable table and added extra features as per my requirement in it. now i am looking for removing Read Only option from Editable table.

Hi Ravi,

I know you're looking for that, but you can only go so far with modifying something that's not meant to be modified :). If I had to bet, I'd say the readonly is set somewhere in the Widget's JavaScript.

Solution

Hi Kilian,

I got solution by changing a Small Line of Code in JQuery for Editable Table OnClick Extended Properties like 

"
$('input').removeAttr('readonly');
"

In this i have removed all  readonly Attributes from Editable Table.

Regards,

Ravi Kumar

Solution

Hi Ravi,

Great to hear you got what you want, though my original observation still stands, trying to change a system component is tricky and should preferably not be done at all ;).