Link to a new page with section

Link to a new page with section

I would like to ask are there any arguments I could add to the link / button to a destination which is a dedicated section of a new page?

e.g.

link 1 --> Page A Section 1

link 2 --> Page A Section 2

link 3 --> Page A Section 3

Thanks

Hi Daven,

You might want to take a look at this forge component. With AnchorLink you might be able to achieve what you want.

Daven Chau wrote:

I would like to ask are there any arguments I could add to the link / button to a destination which is a dedicated section of a new page?

e.g.

Thanks

Hi Daven,

What  are you exactly asking for ....

Is it like, if you click on the link or on the button a new page with the particular dedicated section linked with the button should only visible on the page ?? 

Deepa Tiwari wrote:

Daven Chau wrote:

e.g.

Thanks

Hi Daven,

What  are you exactly asking for ....

Is it like, if you click on the link or on the button a new page with the particular dedicated section linked with the button should only visible on the page ?? 

Hi Deepa,

Not really, i have made sections on a page (lets say Page A) for content A,B and C. From the other page, if i would like to access section A from Page A / section B of page A / section C of page A, how could i create a link directed to the dedicated section of a page.

Sam Rijkers wrote:

Hi Daven,

You might want to take a look at this forge component. With AnchorLink you might be able to achieve what you want.

I think this might be something im finding but im not sure how it works since i could not drag and drop like other component from the dependencies. 

Hi Deepa,

In normal scenario we can pass div id in url with # tag, but outsystems generates div id dynamically so it is difficult to find container with dynamic id.

but if u have some static container like u mention SectionA,SectionB,SectionC so u can do some workaround..

just add expression on top of each container and write div with static id in expression and pass that div id in url..

Find sample OML for example..hope it helps

Regards

shoeb