Environment Health shows a server duplication

Hi, everyone!

I don't know if my DEV environment is ok because on Environment Health screen there is a server duplication, which are both Deploy Controllers. Look at the picture:

Is that ok? Was it supposed to be like that?

I read the OutSystems' article about a similiar behavior, but there they said that Deployment Controller or Front-End server shows up twice, under different IP addresses or host names, which is not my scenary.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Troubleshooting/Environment_Health_shows_a_Deployment_controller_twice

Can you help me?

Best regards,

Marcela.

Hi Marcela,

I'd contact OutSystems Support for this.

Hi, Kilian!

Serously? Isn't it normal? 

If you thought it was normal, you wouldn't post a question about it, no? :) I don't think it's anything to particularly worry about, but probably there's some misconfiguration somewhere.

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

If you thought it was normal, you wouldn't post a question about it, no? :) I don't think it's anything to particularly worry about, but probably there's some misconfiguration somewhere.

It was a doubt. So, I really could post a question even it was normal. :) Anyway, that was bringing problems on Lifitime and we fixed.

Thanks for your help!

Solution

You're welcome, even if I couldn't contribute much :). Happy coding!