how to display sub-sub task in OutSystems

how to display sub-sub task in OutSystems

Hi,

I want to display sub-subtask as represented in the image below. How can I do in OutSystems.

Hi Nagarajan,

What you want is possible, but not trivial. The easiest way I think, is to have all tasks and subtasks in a List, and display them using a List Widget or Table Records Widget. In the List, have an indication of the task's level and whether it is visible or not. Depending on the level you can use e.g. If Widgets to display one format or the other, and depending on visibility you can show or hide the line.

Hi Nagarajan,

Didn't quite understood your question but if you want to have that tree look just go to the forge and search for tree. There is a couple of components that can help you obtain that look and feel.

Regards,

Marcelo

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Nagarajan,

What you want is possible, but not trivial. The easiest way I think, is to have all tasks and subtasks in a List, and display them using a List Widget or Table Records Widget. In the List, have an indication of the task's level and whether it is visible or not. Depending on the level you can use e.g. If Widgets to display one format or the other, and depending on visibility you can show or hide the line.

Can you provide me a sample oml if you have any.

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Nagarajan,

Didn't quite understood your question but if you want to have that tree look just go to the forge and search for tree. There is a couple of components that can help you obtain that look and feel.

Regards,

Marcelo

Thank you Marcelo. I will check and let you know.

Hi Nagarajan,

Ubnfortunately, a sample would take too much time for me. I understand the information I provided is pretty densly packed, but the truth is, if you have no clue how to handle that, perhaps you shouldn't try to handle it.

Hello Nagarajan,

there a component named ztree control available. with which you can achieve the desired functionality.

you can download/try it here: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/963/ztree/?Unfollow=False

Regards,

Waseema.