Hi,

I am trying to get the SwipeEvents(Left and Right) function working together with a ListItem(Scroll Up&Down).

On the top of my page i have a buttongroup with two buttons. I want to control them by using SwipeEvents. I want to swipe anywhere on the screen to control these buttons. But in the content of the pages i have a listitem which i can't control anymore when im using the SwipeEvents function. 

What i did was enclose the content of the page in a container and set this as WidgetId in the SwipeEvents but this doesn't work properly because it prevents me from swiping up&down in the list item.

Can someone help me out with combining these two elements? 

Kind Regards, 

Hi Jorick

I am not sure what you're trying to do. Could you maybe attach your OML so that we might be able to deduce the best way to help you?

Regards,

CLSJ

Attatched my OML where i recreate the functionality. 

To see more listitem data you need to scroll down but whem i'm using a SwipeEvents it prevents me to scroll down. I would like to use the swipeEvents to navigate between the buttons. I can make a new container on the bottom of the page and focus the swipeEvents on that container, but i want to use the whole screen to navigate trough the buttons. 

Hi Jorick

I see the problem. The option to control swipe events on the list is given on a per-item basis, have you tried this? To do so click on the list item and click on the 'Swipe Right Action' and 'Swipe Left Action' to add the swipe events to every list item.

EDIT: You would also need to remove the 'SwipeEvents' widget so as not to interfere with the item swiping.

AFAIK there is no way to set the swipe for the whole list.

Hope this helps!

CLSJ

Carlos López Santibáñez Jácome wrote:

Hi Jorick

I see the problem. The option to control swipe events on the list is given on a per-item basis, have you tried this? To do so click on the list item and click on the 'Swipe Right Action' and 'Swipe Left Action' to add the swipe events to every list item.

EDIT: You would also need to remove the 'SwipeEvents' widget so as not to interfere with the item swiping.

AFAIK there is no way to set the swipe for the whole list.

Hope this helps!

CLSJ

Thnx for your input but this is not exactly what i am looking for.

As example i took a screenshot of the Facebook App, they have exactly the samething i want. Check the attachment for better explanation. 

Still no ideas about this problem? I am facing the same...

Roman Scheinherr wrote:

Still no ideas about this problem? I am facing the same...

I used tabs instead for this action.