Meet the Two New MVPs (Armando and Fábio)

Meet the Two New MVPs (Armando and Fábio)

This is a great time to be part of the MVP program. There have been lots of submissions recently and guess what? Two more have made it. 

The newest MVPs are Fábio Fantato from DoItLean/Aubay and Armando Gomes, Freelance OutSystems Expert. 

Fábio used to work at OutSystems Brazil, where he was responsible for training, presales, proofs of concepts, engagement, and project delivery. Recently, he decided to move to Portugal, and he’s currently an Expert Consultant at DoItLean in Lisbon (Outsourced by Aubay).

Armando is the youngest MVP of the group, so we decided to call him “Benjamin MVP.” He worked for Infosistema on several international projects for the banking industry, and more recently he embraced the challenge to build B2C mobile apps for one of our US customers. 

A special thanks to both of them for the commitment and work they’ve put in to become MVPs. It is a demonstration of how they value the OutSystems Community.

Community team

P.S. If you didn’t have the chance to meet OutSystems MVPs, take a quick look at the MVPs page.

Very glad to have you guys in the team! The whole community wins.

Hi Armando and Fábio,

So great have you both part of the family. Enjoy this new journey :) and thanks for the privilege :) 

Cheers

Ana

Well done, guys. Armando in particular helped me out recently workshopping a problem I had with roles and access and took a lot of time to go the extra mile. Well deserved!

Congratulations, well done!

Great news! Congrats! 

I would like to thank, first of all, the community - without you all this would not be possible. I would also like to thank OutSystems for the recognition.

Finally, rest assured knowing that I'll do my best in helping the community grow, as always. It's a pleasure to share my thoughts with everyone, trying to help the best I can.

There's a saying by George Bernard Shaw that reflects the the spirit of the Community: “If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”

Let's all keep sharing our ideas together!

Cheers!

It is an honor join to this team. I would like to thank OutSystems and the community to give me a opportunity to continue doing my best and contribute to make the platform even better. 

As I said in my last article, OutSystems to rule them all. :) Let´s make this happen

Cheers

Fábio Fantato

Congratz..

regards,

Congratulation Armando and Fabio!

:)

Congratulations!

Congrats Armando and Fábio!

Congratulations!!!

Congrats Armando and Fábi.....

Congratulations!