[Excel Package] How to write an Excel file from the Excel Package?

[Excel Package] How to write an Excel file from the Excel Package?

Forge Component
(4)
Published on 2 Aug by Carlos Alfaro
4 votes
Published on 2 Aug by Carlos Alfaro

Can someone post a full example on how to create an excel spreadsheet from the Excel Package and write to disk.

Victor to create spreadsheets you dont need that package..

Use the record to list to excel (define what list and what attributes you want in the excel file) and then download (define the name of your file "lalalala.xlsx",  and set save to disk to yes) in an action. You can set the action to be triggered by a button

Hope that helps or was there something more advanced that you were looking for? 

Victor Torres wrote:

Can someone post a full example on how to create an excel spreadsheet from the Excel Package and write to disk.

Hi Victor,

Please find the attached sample file for how to create an excel sheet using EXCEL PACKAGE.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Amit Verma

Amit Verma wrote:

Victor Torres wrote:

Hi Victor,

Please find the attached sample file for how to create an excel sheet using EXCEL PACKAGE.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Amit Verma

Thank you Amit, will look at it at work.

André P wrote:

Victor to create spreadsheets you dont need that package..

Use the record to list to excel (define what list and what attributes you want in the excel file) and then download (define the name of your file "lalalala.xlsx",  and set save to disk to yes) in an action. You can set the action to be triggered by a button

Hope that helps or was there something more advanced that you were looking for? 

Thanks Andre for the quick response.  The problem is I have to create multiple worksheets in a workbook and this only lets me create one.  Thanks again.

Victor Torres wrote:

Amit Verma wrote:

Victor Torres wrote:

Hi Victor,

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Amit Verma

Thank you Amit, will look at it at work.

Welcome Victor :)

If you need help, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Amit Verma

Solution

Thanks Amit Veran.  I added to his sample how to create a new spreadsheet with multiple worksheets.  

Hope this help.

Victor

Solution

Victor Torres wrote:

Thanks Amit Veran.  I added to his sample how to create a new spreadsheet with multiple worksheets.  

Hope this help.

Victor

Welcome Victor :)

Enjoy Coding !!!!

Best Regards,

AV

Amit Verma wrote:

Victor Torres wrote:

Hi Victor,

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Amit Verma

Hi, 

Your question is simple and I will advise you to try ZetExcel.

Peter Ferguson