Table Records

Hi

I've a variable defined as LIST data type and this variable i've provided as record source for Table Widgets.

The table widget is not displaying any data.  Cannot figure out this behaviour.

Regards

Sunil Babar

Hi Sunil,

You need to add more detail so that someone can help you, preferably with some screenshots of the implementation.

Cheers,

Tiago.

Hello Sunil.

First, what do you mean by "not displaying any data? Are you seeing the message "no items to show"? There are lines, but they are all blank?

How are you populating the list that you're using as source for the Table Records in the Screen? If the list does not contain data, the Table Records will not have anything to show and the message above "no items..." will be displayed.

If there are lines bit your expressions in the Table Records are not properly set up, you may see lines, but nothing is shown. Remember to associate your expressions in the Table Records in the screen with the attributes of the list of the Table Records itself.

Like was said by Tiago, when asking a question, you need to provide information that helps us to help you. We are not magicians and we are not seeing your application... ;)

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Sunil.

First, what do you mean by "not displaying any data? Are you seeing the message "no items to show"? There are lines, but they are all blank?

How are you populating the list that you're using as source for the Table Records in the Screen? If the list does not contain data, the Table Records will not have anything to show and the message above "no items..." will be displayed.

If there are lines bit your expressions in the Table Records are not properly set up, you may see lines, but nothing is shown. Remember to associate your expressions in the Table Records in the screen with the attributes of the list of the Table Records itself.

Like was said by Tiago, when asking a question, you need to provide information that helps us to help you. We are not magicians and we are not seeing your application... ;)

Hi Eduardo

I appreciate, your reply and the feedback, would take care about. Not expecting any magic to happen as well :)

Regards

Sunil