how to create pagination with manual page input

how to create pagination with manual page input

Good Day I am a newbie to outsystems and currently struggling with creating a pagination which will accept input and refresh the table with information relevant to the input.

Currently users are required to click next till they reach the desired page. which can be tedious if the table has thousands of records.

Hi  Thabo,

I strongly suggest to follow some trainings on the Guided Path Becoming a Web developer. You will learn that features like pagination are all automatically scaffolded by OutSystems. No need to develop it yourself.

Regards,

Daniel

Hello Thabo

If I understand what you pertends is that besides the funcionality presented by the automatically scaffolded provided by OutSystems can offer, the possibility to have an input you can select the page number you want jump into. Right?

example 

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

Hello Thabo

If I understand what you pertends is that besides the funcionality presented by the automatically scaffolded provided by OutSystems can offer, the possibility to have an input you can select the page number you want jump into. Right?

example 

A now I see I didn't read the original request correctly.

There is already an idea posted to get this implemented, so liking it will maybe get it implemented.

https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/2714/improved-list-navigation

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

Hello Thabo

example 

Hi Alberto, That is correct

I want to input a particular page number and be able to jump to the page...

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

There is already an idea posted to get this implemented, so liking it will maybe get it implemented.

https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/2714/improved-list-navigation

Well noted, I have liked the idea.

Currently is there no other manual way to implement a search by page number solution ?

You could clone the RichWidgets\List_Navigation webblock and customize it to your needs.

Thabo Buthelezi wrote:

Good Day I am a newbie to outsystems and currently struggling with creating a pagination which will accept input and refresh the table with information relevant to the input.

Currently users are required to click next till they reach the desired page. which can be tedious if the table has thousands of records.

Hi Thabo,

I have create one demo for pagination with manual page input and please find the attached oml file for your reference 

Sample Screen Shot :

Hope this will helps :)

Thanks,

AV

Nice solution Amit

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

Nice solution Amit

Thanks Alberto :)