"missing error.html" Error is occurring while mobile app starts

"missing error.html" Error is occurring while mobile app starts

  

Hello every one,


 I have generated one mobile application but  I'm facing following error while opening application on mobile, the following error is coming out before splash screen.



The application is working fine in browser's preview mode. please help me to solve this issue.

Hi Kiran, can you share your app? Which version of the platform are you using?

João Melo wrote:

Hi Kiran, can you share your app? Which version of the platform are you using?

the app is on this link and i'm using 10.0.830.0 version of platform.


That's the apk. I meant the oml project. Is it possible to share it?

João Melo wrote:

That's the apk. I meant the oml project. Is it possible to share it?

Oh yes but in oml file there is nothing special logic. i have just created an app with only one screen which displays the welcome message.


Solution

You're right. It's very simple. I was able to publish and generate the apk on my PE. The app runs ok.

Try to upgrade the platform on your server to the current version. And upgrade Service Studio as well. If it doesn't help, raise a support ticket so Outsystems guys can take a look.

Solution

João Melo wrote:

You're right. It's very simple. I was able to publish and generate the apk on my PE. The app runs ok.

Try to upgrade the platform on your server to the current version. And upgrade Service Studio as well. If it doesn't help, raise a support ticket so Outsystems guys can take a look.

I have updated platform and service studio but the issue is still not resolved.

This is weird. Have you tried another phone?



Yes, i have already tried on two mobiles.