AGREGGATE REUSE

AGREGGATE REUSE

Hello friends, on a certain web screen, I have a table record that is updated through several filtration operations, consequently associated with an aggregate (in preparation). I need to use this same data result in another web screen, so how do I get this ?

Thanks,

Paulo Nobre

Hi Paulo, 

Is a trade off, you can encapsulate that aggregate in an action but you will lose the facility of having the aggregate on the screen. If you want to do it create a structure as output of that action only with the fields you need and assign them with the values from the aggregate. this way outsystems only get those fields.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hello Marcelo, I will explain to you better my need, but in the new web screen I need to present a table record with the same contents of the table record of the web filter screen, this need will be very useful in the elaboration of reports.

Thank you, Paulo.

Hi Paulo,

There are some suggestion through u might get achieve your solution.

Create session variable assign  your filtered list in variable then u can access your list on another page but this is not recommended.

Another u can create a table in database by taking only those columns which u want on next page and just query that data to fetch.

U can pass your filtered parameter by using input parameter on next screen and query data again with that parameter.

Regards,

Shoeb

Hi Shoeb, thank you for the ideas, but it still does not seem to me to be something very practical and natural and in my situation can give more work! I believe that for these cases there should be some ability to create aggregates publicly and can receive content from others, such as a clone and so on.

Thankful,

Paulo

Hi Paulo,

If using the same action on both places is not the solution you can convert the result of the aggregate to JSON and send to the other page. You can use https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Reference/Logic/Implementing_Logic/Web_Logic_Tools/JSON_Serialize and JSON_Deserialize

Regards,

Marcelo