MobileChat

Hi, I customised the MobileChat from one of the template in the Forge. When I post images onto the chat, the images will load very slow. Is it because I am using personal environment?

It is most likely because of the size of your image or your internet connection.

Can you elaborate a bit more about your scenario?

João Melo wrote:

It is most likely because of the size of your image or your internet connection.

Can you elaborate a bit more about your scenario?

The image is only about 100 to 200 KB, but it took 30 seconds to load the image in the Chat. There is no issue with my internet connection. What can be the reason?

The numbers are very weird, indeed. Can you share your module?

How do I share?

Just reply and choose a file.

Please see attached file.

John, I just installed your app on my Personal Environment, and tested sending an image. It took a couple seconds to send a 400 KB image. And it worked like a charm.

Are you sure you don't have any network issue? A firewall rule blocking different content, for example..

There is no firewall. When I first post the image, it loaded quite fast. But when I refresh the chat, the image loads quite slow.

I had uploaded a pdf document onto the chat. But I am unable to open it. Do you know what could be the cause?