Drag a DeleteTodo (Tutorial)

Drag a DeleteTodo (Tutorial)

I am working on step 13 of the tutorial right now, but I cannot proceed because of the following problem:

The tutorial shows me through arrows that it wants me to drag a DeleteToDo from the Data-section to a Client Action in the Interface. However, when I drag the DeleteToDo, it shows me that I cannot drag it somewhere else since it shows a white circle with a red border and diagonal red line. How to solve this?

hi Marco,

may this helps:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/22460/cant-add-elements-to-screen/

Marco,

I'm trying to find usages of deleteToDo action in this exercise and coudn't find it (It might be my fault). 

Are you talking about DeleteAllLocalToDoes (page 13 exercise "Local Storage", with the purpose of deleting all local storage?)? Though even if you tried to drag an entity CRUD action instead of a Local Entity action it should work.

Do you have a snapshot of where  you are trying to drag this action?

Helena Lameiro wrote:

Marco,

I'm trying to find usages of deleteToDo action in this exercise and coudn't find it (It might be my fault). 

Are you talking about DeleteAllLocalToDoes (page 13 exercise "Local Storage", with the purpose of deleting all local storage?)? Though even if you tried to drag an entity CRUD action instead of a Local Entity action it should work.

Do you have a snapshot of where  you are trying to drag this action?

See the added image. It is the first tutorial after installing the IDE (the agenda assignment). I need to drag the  DeleteTodo  to the interface, but I get that red  forbidden  circle (this time I drew it myself since it wasn't visible in the print screen). Every time I enter the interface with the  DeleteTodo  I need to do the movement again.

We were talking about different exercises :-D

I was thinking of the mobile course for mobile, and you are doing the mobile app in 5 minutes tutorial.

Anyway try to do the mobile course for mobile, if you have some spare time:

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/courses/12/developing-outsystems-mobile-apps/.

The DeleteTodo is not to be dropped on the interface, but on canvas, that area in the middle of the screen. 

look:

The step that follow this one is the one to be done in interface (to grab the ToDo aggregate to insert after deleteTodo, in order to refresh data)