Consume XML soap service

Consume XML soap service

hi

i have one vendor xml service.i have to consume that xml service.but i am unbale to consume xml service.i am getting one below error

invalid wsdl file there is an error in xml document in outsystem

how to solve this.its urgent.please help me.

xml output is

Hi,

Where are you getting the error, in Service Studio or at Runtime executing the app?

You mention consuming the web service, what I assume to be adding a reference to it in your module, but the file in the picture is not a wsdl with a ws definition.

Cheers,

Tiago.

Tiago Gafeira wrote:I have rest service with XML output.how to consume this and parse the data.when I am trying to consume then the output is automatically created "Text"

Hi,

Where are you getting the error, in Service Studio or at Runtime executing the app?

You mention consuming the web service, what I assume to be adding a reference to it in your module, but the file in the picture is not a wsdl with a ws definition.

Cheers,

Tiago.

To consume a Web Service in Outsystems, you need to have the WSDL file (or an URL) with the service definition. What you have is an example of a response to a ws call, and that't no good to add a reference to the ws.

Tiago Gafeira wrote:Hi i am unable to get the Count of nodes and parsing.i need help.its urgent.i mentioned Xpath Section ".i already attached the XML.

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

"Envelope/Body/getMatchingDocsResponse/matchingDocRefs"

To consume a Web Service in Outsystems, you need to have the WSDL file (or an URL) with the service definition. What you have is an example of a response to a ws call, and that't no good to add a reference to the ws.

Hello again,

When opening a case you must describe your problem in a more complete and clear manner, so that Forum members can help you.

What type of action is GetSpeosResponse1? Is it a regular Web Method call from an imported Web Reference or a different method of calling a web service?

What is the exact error you're getting?

Cheers,

Tiago.

Tiago Gafeira wrote:i have one Xml file.please find the xml file in attached format.i have to parse that xml file and get the data.how to do this thing?

Hello again,

When opening a case you must describe your problem in a more complete and clear manner, so that Forum members can help you.

What type of action is GetSpeosResponse1? Is it a regular Web Method call from an imported Web Reference or a different method of calling a web service?

What is the exact error you're getting?

Cheers,

Tiago.

Not the right one to help you. Sorry.

Tiago Gafeira wrote:solved

Not the right one to help you. Sorry.