Issue in Export to excel

Issue in Export to excel

Hi all,

I am trying to export the data to excel ( the data is from different entities ). For this i have created a structure and assigned my input parameters to the structure attributes. 

Requirement : I want the values of these parameters to be exported to excel.

when i am trying export data by assigning to input parameters , the excel file generated has no data in it i am getting an empty sheet with just column names.

Thanks,

Mamini.

Hi Mamini,

Can you please share screenshots of your implementation? Without more detail is difficult to help.

Cheers,

Tiago.

Solution

Hi Mamini,

Please provide more information.

For doing this the best way is create a New Action, in this action first include a Aggregate or a SQL that returns all the information you want to include in the Excel file. After the Aggregate or SQL Statement put a RecordListToExcel and in the RecordList property select the output of the Aggregate or SQL and click the Attributes you want to include in the Excel. This is a symple example thats works for me.

Regards,

MA Cervera

Solution

I forgot, if you want to download the file, put Download with the File Content Attribute pointing to the RecordListToExcel Output and the FileName the file name you want. Don't forgot to put the extension of the excel file.

Regards,

MA Cervera 

Miguel Angel Cervera Roig wrote:

Hi Mamini,

Please provide more information.

For doing this the best way is create a New Action, in this action first include a Aggregate or a SQL that returns all the information you want to include in the Excel file. After the Aggregate or SQL Statement put a RecordListToExcel and in the RecordList property select the output of the Aggregate or SQL and click the Attributes you want to include in the Excel. This is a symple example thats works for me.

Regards,

MA Cervera

Hi Cervera,

Solved.Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Mamini.