Database full, Cant delete system data, Included DBCleaner Table records info, Help!

Database full, Cant delete system data, Included DBCleaner Table records info, Help!

Hi,

My personal space has exceeded its 2GB limit, and is at 140% right now, and everyday my cloud is suspended and I have to manually wake it up. I am unable to clean the System data, I have deleted all previous versions of my applications and it made no difference. It seems that there are a few tables that are taking up a lot of space (See Image). I cant seem to find a way to delete these. 

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Where did you deleted previous versions? In Service Center or DBCleaner?

If you haven't tried it yet try this:

Service Center
Factory
eSpaces
Check Old eSpace Versions to Delete

João Heleno wrote:

Where did you deleted previous versions? In Service Center or DBCleaner?

If you haven't tried it yet try this:

Service Center
Factory
eSpaces
Check Old eSpace Versions to Delete

Yes, I've already done this, it says "There are no eSpace versions to be deleted."
After this, I've used DBCleaner to delete previous verisons(that are less than 1 week old) which are NOT the current verison, So i essentially only have the current versions of applications, and it STILL is taking up 140% of database storage. 

Solution

Well... eSpaces tagged in Lifetime and/or included in Solutions will be blocked for deletion.

Try using this component https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/2176/oneclickcleanup/

I've seen people reporting they've cleared some space with it.

Solution