Facing Difficulty in using Image Picker plugin(Err: cannot read property getPicture.)

Facing Difficulty in using Image Picker plugin(Err: cannot read property getPicture.)

Hi Community,

I am in need of this plugin in my application but I am facing difficulty in using this plugin (implementation part) in my application.

Queries: 

1) When I introduced the ImagePicker action on the OnChange event its throwing "cannot read property getPicture of undefined" error (I also tested the application on my android mobile)?

2) How to use the ImagePicker client action i.e. where to use ImagePicker action should I bind it with the Upload widget (P10) OnChange or OnClick Event?

3) Is it that by using this Plugin I can select multiple images from my phone gallery at an instant?

Note: I tried the implementation with Button Click as well as with Upload widget (P10).

Please guide me and help me with this plugin implementation.

Thanks in advance for any help and suggestion.

Thanks & Regards,

Benjith Sam

Solution

Hi Benjith,

How did you test the application? In OutSystems Now or did you really build the app and installed it in your phone?

I ask this question, because there are only some prebuild plugins that work with OutSystems Now and when you want to test another plugin, you have to build the app and publish it on your phone.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Solution

Thanks Remco Dekkinga for the prompt reply "because there are only some prebuild plugins that work with OutSystems Now and when you want to test another plugin, you have to build the app and publish it on your phone." I was testing the application in OutSystems Now.

Have a nice day :-)

Thanks & Regards,

Benjith Sam