Unable To Refresh Page Onchange Event Of Combobox

Unable To Refresh Page Onchange Event Of Combobox

Hi,

I  have Web block and with in that web block i am using combo it binds with  data, but when i select any    value  from combo box onchange event call it  perform  its task  and refresh web block and webpage 

Problem: when i am going to browser and select value from  combobox it is not showing any result,but  when i refresh browser its reflect .  

please suggest me how can i refresh page from onchange event   of combobox so all changes reflect.

I didn't full understand your situation. 

Did you use an Ajax Submit interaction ?

Hi Himanshu,

You should not refresh the whole page during on change event you just need to refresh the container that is holding the data.

Regards,

Pant 

S pant wrote:

Requirement: I have a header webblock it consist  Multi Lanagaue Combo box   ,when i select any specific language  from combobox it  will  change  my Module  all static controls text  according to that selected languages, 

Problem:my problem is that when i perform onchange event from combobox it is not refreshing  page  , when i manually refresh page from browser that text shows according to that lanaguage ,

so please suggest me any way  how can i refresh page and perform  that task from combobox onchange Event.

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

I didn't full understand your situation. 

Did you use an Ajax Submit interaction ?

Requirement: I have a header webblock it consist  Multi Lanagaue Combo box   ,when i select any specific language  from combobox it  will  change  my Module  all static controls text  according to that selected languages, 

Problem:my problem is that when i perform onchange event from combobox it is not refreshing  page  , when i manually refresh page from browser that text shows according to that lanaguage ,

so please suggest me any way  how can i refresh page and perform  that task from combobox onchange Event.

Hi Himanshu,

Ajax refresh will not refresh your whole screen  if you want to refresh the whole  page set the destination of the on-change action to some screen.

It might solve your problem.

Regards,

Pant