Conditional Dropdown List (Mobile)

Conditional Dropdown List (Mobile)

I would like do have two dropboxes that correspond to one another.

Dropbox 1: Fruits, Vegetables

Dropbox 2 changes accordingly. For example, in dropbox 1, fruits is selected. A bunch of different types of fruits are available in the dropbox.

I've seen a few about this online in the forums though its for a website. I don't exactly know how to translate it over to mobile applications. Thanks!

Hi,

you need to create one client action(Fill second Drop-down in this client action)  and call this action to first drop down On-change event.

It's work for you

Lets say you have two tables A & B.

- Table-A should have a Mapping with Table-B

- Your Aggregate for Table-B should have a Filter to bring records based on Table-A ID

- On Dropbox-1 value selected you should Refresh the Aggregate of Table-B & thus pass the selected Option ID of Table-A record to it, in order to get from Filter.

- Cheers

assif_tiger wrote:

Lets say you have two tables A & B.

- Table-A should have a Mapping with Table-B

- Your Aggregate for Table-B should have a Filter to bring records based on Table-A ID

- On Dropbox-1 value selected you should Refresh the Aggregate of Table-B & thus pass the selected Option ID of Table-A record to it, in order to get from Filter.

- Cheers

Hey!

Do you have any working file i can work with? Still confused with this. Sorry!

I get the logic behind it. Its just that im new to outsystems and the process is confusing me.

Cheers

Hi Marc Suarez,

Check this out: https://sbsam.outsystemscloud.com/PreviewInDevices/?IsMobilePreview=True&DeviceName=Smartphone&URL=/ComboBoxModule/AddYourFavFruits_Veggies?_ts=636713168525349766

Attached .oml file will make you understand the implementation of the dependent ComboBox. If you find any difficulty in understanding the flow or implementation feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam