Is debugging on device affecting other developers?

Is debugging on device affecting other developers?

Hi,

We have a mobile app and a team of developers.

I was wondering if debugging on device a mobile app can somehow affect other developers in the team? 

And at there is no "personal area" for mobile apps can this be a substitution for that? Or putting breakpoint on server action will be triggered by everyone?

I'll appreciate any clarifications on this matter. Thank you.

Hi,

As far as I know break points on server action will effect other developers also when debugging a mobile application.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Nick,

Yes debugger will create problem to others developers but if developers are using different credentials then it will not have any problem, acc to me.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal 

Hi, thanks for you inputs. 

Situation is a team with different credentials working on mobile app. It is not a good idea to ask other devs to pause their work while you're debugging. If accessing with different credentials are the solution - how does the platform distinguish the devs? by ip? because break points are triggered by all browser sessions I open.

Hi Nick,

All devs have their own credentials right?

Let's do one thing - 

Ask 2 developers to login with their credentials in service studio and same for applications. One devs put the break point in server action and other will debug the code. 

See if they face the problem or not.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal