Retrieve Value from an entity to particular field

Retrieve Value from an entity to particular field

Hi All,

We have Account and Account Details Screens where in the Account screen the first record sector name in "Power". 

In the Account Detail Screen for the particular account we have 2 tabs (Account Details & Account Sector Description).

Solution: I am able to get check marked value from the entity as u see above, but i should also able to retrieve Installed capacity value from the Account Sector Description Entity.

Note: For each account there may be 'n' number of SectorDescriptionId, but the installedCapacity value will be same.

Attached is the OML file for your reference.

Below are the login details to access the application

UserName: admin1

Password: admin123

Regards,

Vinod

Solution

Hi vinod, if the installed capacity will be the same for every Account Sector for a particular Account, are you sure this shouldn't be an attribute of the Account entity?

That being said you can retrieve the value by using a Max(InstalledCapacity) or something of the sort, but you should really evaluate your data model because it doesn't seem to make alot of sense.

Regards

Solution

Afonso Aguas wrote:

Hi vinod, if the installed capacity will be the same for every Account Sector for a particular Account, are you sure this shouldn't be an attribute of the Account entity?

That being said you can retrieve the value by using a Max(InstalledCapacity) or something of the sort, but you should really evaluate your data model because it doesn't seem to make alot of sense.

Regards

Hi Afonso,

Installed Capacity belongs to Account Sector Description. If Account->Sector = "Power" then Installed Capacity will be visible else if the Account->Sector <> "Power" then Installed Capacity will be not Visible.

We will get Account Sector Description screen checkbox list based on the selected Sector. Please check the data model and let me know how to get the value in the Installed Capacity field.

Regards,

Vinod