Image Re-sizing

Hi All,

Trying to resize an image inside an email full image is 2000px wide. Tried to change the width to 300 (just setting the width to integer 300), but this does not seem to work also when I used a percentage symbol it seems to give me an issue, is this a bug?

Hi André,

Did you try "30%"?

Regards,

Marcelo

the "" satisfies Service Studio condition (rather than give an error) but regardless of what I have in there the images are not resizing for emails (this includes percentages, an integer or pt). 

Hi André,

Right now I?m having problems with my personal account so I can't test this. But an email is like a page. You can view his source and check that those width changes are there on the code. You can even copy the code to a .html file and open it in a browser.

Regards,

Marcelo

I tried and it looks that the width parameter is not related to resizing of the image but create a relative pattern vs container in service studio in the browser or in mail the image blows out of proportion to 100% of original size.

I fixed it by using a static image of the size I wanted but lost significant resolution.

Solution

I found the culprit... had to delete that property as it was overriding the whole style to null. 

Solution