Error in Facebook integration

Error in Facebook integration

Hi All,

I am getting the following error while integration facebook with my mobile application.

"Invalid key hash. The key hash *************************** does not match any stored key hashes. Configure your key hashes at http://developers.facebook.com/apps/*********** "

But I have configured a hash key in my developer's account which is different from the hash key displayed in the error.

Can anyone figure out why the Key hash is displayed differently in the error?

Thanks,

Gowtham

Hi Gowtham,

What do you use to integrate with Facebook? A Forge component? Something you created yourself? If the latter, how do you create the hash? Did you debug your app and debug the REST calls to see if they have an expected hash?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Gowtham,

What do you use to integrate with Facebook? A Forge component? Something you created yourself? If the latter, how do you create the hash? Did you debug your app and debug the REST calls to see if they have an expected hash?

Hey Killian,

I have used the Facebook Login Plugin available in the forge.

That's the answer to the first question :).

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

That's the answer to the first question :).

I am not able to find any REST API's in the plugin.

Apologies, I was thinking this was a REST interface, I should've checked. In that case, I'd advise you to ask the question in the component's dedicated subforum.