Edit Table Save and delete Option

Edit Table Save and delete Option

Hi,

I am Trying changes for editable Table where i have removed Grids from editable table and by using save button i am saving Rows. 

-----   So my Question is without saving data i have created multiple Row by Clicking Add Button. And in between i have tried to delete only one Row of it, then it is Removing all Rows of editable Table.

-----  Also I am  trying  to make  Editable table as NoEditable for Other users. Only For DropDown i am able to Disable but for Input Box still other user is able to edit.

For reference i have added Screens.

Please help me out.

Hi Ravi Kumar,

The On Row Save action will allow you to implement whatever logic you need to actually persist your new record, but the UI is already in place to add the inserted info as a new row... I would have to check, but maybe if you raise an exception the new row will not be added to the table records?

What are you trying to do to make the EditableTable not editable?

Hi Ravi kumar,

You can delete items  by using  row number .

For making fields disable you can use roles or else put display condition on row or column level. 

you also can use style property to disable ..

Thanks,

Ramakrushna Rao Seera 

Ravi Kumar wrote:

Hi,

I am Trying changes for editable Table where i have removed Grids from editable table and by using save button i am saving Rows. 

-----   So my Question is without saving data i have created multiple Row by Clicking Add Button. And in between i have tried to delete only one Row of it, then it is Removing all Rows of editable Table.

-----  Also I am  trying  to make  Editable table as NoEditable for Other users. Only For DropDown i am able to Disable but for Input Box still other user is able to edit.

For reference i have added Screens.

Please help me out.

Hello Ravi Kumar,

For this :

Also I am  trying  to make  Editable table as NoEditable for Other users. Only For DropDown i am able to Disable but for Input Box still other user is able to edit.

Solution : Please refer attached screen shot

Thanks,

AV