[CryptoAPI] Send Encrypted Parameter to Screen in Different Module

[CryptoAPI] Send Encrypted Parameter to Screen in Different Module

Forge Component
(14)
Published on 11 Nov by Ricardo Silva
14 votes
Published on 11 Nov by Ricardo Silva

I have two module, Module A and Module B. In the screen in Module A, I'm using external url to call the screen in Module B and send the encrypted parameter. But Module B failed to decrypt that parameter. It works in same module, but not in the different module.

Is it possible to use encrypt and decrypt in different module like my case? If yes, could you mention what is wrong with my technique?

Thank you

If you are using a different key / password in each module, they won't be able to communicate.

You need to use the same key / password in both modules.

Ricardo Silva wrote:

If you are using a different key / password in each module, they won't be able to communicate.

You need to use the same key / password in both modules.

I'm using same password in both module. But it failed.

The only thing I can think of right now is if how you're encoding the parameters is somehow causing them to be changed.

Have you tried debugging and checking if what you're sending and what you're receiving is the same?

Solution

Ricardo Silva :

The only thing I can think of right now is if how you're encoding the parameters is somehow causing them to be changed.

Have you tried debugging and checking if what you're sending and what you're receiving is the same?

Hi Ricardo,

I have found the solution for my issue. I didn't encode my encrypted parameter in , so the parameter value in destination screen was not correct. Thank you for your help

Solution