How to open another mob application and get authorized

How to open another mob application and get authorized

Hi

At once I apologize for my English. I'm using Google translator.

I have 2 mobile applications developed by me in OutSystems.

In the first, I use AppLauncherPlugin to open the second one, but I do not understand how to transfer the login and password so that in the second application you can immediately get authorization.

Oml of the application I attach.

Thanks for the answer.

Anton Podolian wrote:

Hi

At once I apologize for my English. I'm using Google translator.g

I have 2 mobile applications developed by me in OutSystems.

In the first, I use AppLauncherPlugin to open the second one, but I do not understand how to transfer the login and password so that in the second application you can immediately get authorization.

Oml of the application I attach.

Thanks for the answer.

Hi,

Even though you are using the AppLauncherPlugin, In the context of Android there will be an Intent & URI methodology.

You can search about passing the params with Intent via bundle & Receiving the Bundle of Intent Params in second mobile app.

Whereas also in Native we have a feature of sharing common memory like Shared Pref, Do that two diff apk can share a common data to sync each other But that is possible only when they are build by one machine.

It would be much exciting if such can be meet under outsystems.

Thanks,

Assif

assif_tiger wrote:

Anton Podolian wrote:

Hi,

Even though you are using the AppLauncherPlugin, In the context of Android there will be an Intent & URI methodology.

You can search about passing the params with Intent via bundle & Receiving the Bundle of Intent Params in second mobile app.

Whereas also in Native we have a feature of sharing common memory like Shared Pref, Do that two diff apk can share a common data to sync each other But that is possible only when they are build by one machine.

It would be much exciting if such can be meet under outsystems.

Thanks,

Assif

The second application is also designed for outsystems. How can I see what intents exist in this development environment? How to address them? If 2 applications are to stand on the same device, how to transfer data via shared memory?

Thx, Anton