Mobile Assignment App

Mobile Assignment App

Anyone can share the Movie Assignment App oml file here? I would like to try running the app to see if it is suitable for me to reference for my project?

Hi John,

please use this link to download movie assignment.

Regards,

pankaj

I realised it is a web application. Do you have mobile application?

Hi John,

The attach file(PFA) is the .oap and .apk file for Movie assignment Application for mobile.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi John,

The attach file(PFA) is the .oap and .apk file for Movie assignment Application for mobile.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi,
In your attach file has .osp file.
Can you give me the way how to run this file in Service Studio or extract to .oap file.
Thank you very much.

osp is a sollution pack, you can install it in service center (factory, solutions, Upload & Publish solution)

But it can be a problem because it's a licenced file and you may not be able to install it

Regards,

Wim

Duc Nguyen wrote:

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi John,

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi,
In your attach file has .osp file.
Can you give me the way how to run this file in Service Studio or extract to .oap file.
Thank you very much.

Hi Duc Nguyen,

I tried to grant the IP rights to the generated .oap and .osp file but its not allowing me to make it public.

Below is the auto generated mail from OutSystems on granting the IP rights to the solution file.

But you can refer the attached .oml (PFA) file for any assistance.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi All,

Please refer my assignment "https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/4120/movieapp/?Unfollow=False"

Thanks!