[Html2PdfConverter] HTML TO PDF CONVERTER Binaries Path issue

[Html2PdfConverter] HTML TO PDF CONVERTER Binaries Path issue

Forge Component
(52)
Published on 30 Oct by Guilherme Pereira
52 votes
Published on 30 Oct by Guilherme Pereira

Hi all,

I am working on an application in which i have to convert the html page into pdf on user request with the data populated on that screen. I have integrated forge component for conversion named "HTML2PDFConverter". but when i upload the binaries for this, path error occurs stating the path is not correct. And i have to deploy this web application at client side, Do the client also need to include the binaries before using the feature?

any help will be appriciated

Kind regards

Hassan

The user (the logged user in the machine you are uploading the binaries from) must have write permissions to the folder in the Outsystems server, where the binaries will be saved.

Nelson André wrote:

The user (the logged user in the machine you are uploading the binaries from) must have write permissions to the folder in the Outsystems server, where the binaries will be saved.

i am using as a admin. but still it is throwing error

Solution

Hassan, have you tried ticking the box below in the administration screen?

I got an error when choosing and uploading the wkhtmltopdf.exe file on my personal environment before I ticked this box and tried again.

Solution

Russell Codd wrote:

Hassan, have you tried ticking the box below in the administration screen?

I got an error when choosing and uploading the wkhtmltopdf.exe file on my personal environment before I ticked this box and tried again.

Hi russel,
thanks for the reply. I managed to get it uploaded. Yes you are right, the issue caused by not ticking that check box.Now its working fine. But i have to deploy to the production. how could i upload executables  on live where i have to use this forge?

Kind regards