ORA issue while insertion

ORA issue while insertion

Hi,

I could see this error while insert data into table. This is not the case often. For the first time I came across this error. Application has performed multiple insertion into the table. Rarely I could see this.

Can anyone explain

Hi there,

Have you read this thread? https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/35078/ora-01013-user-requested-It may lead you in the right direction.cancel-of-current-operation/

It may point you in the right direction.

Cheers,

Tiago.

Hi Tiago,

I understand about ORA-01013 and I came across that kind of error I have fixed those.

My doubt is first one ORA-00604 because of which it resulted in ORA 01013.

Hi,

Most articles that I quickly searched suggest that the error is usually related with triggers. Are you able to identify the statement that was being executed?

Tiago Gafeira wrote:

Hi,

Most articles that I quickly searched suggest that the error is usually related with triggers. Are you able to identify the statement that was being executed?

Thank you Tiago. But the table does not have any triggers associated with it.

A few more questions:

Is it a regular or batch insert? Is the satement inside a timer or process? Does the insert start a process?

Tiago Gafeira wrote:

A few more questions:

Is it a regular or batch insert? Is the satement inside a timer or process? Does the insert start a process?

It is a regular insert in a timer. It doesnt starts any process. Inserts binary data into a table.

Can it be a timeout on the timer itself?

No its not in timer

Hi Ajithkumar,

Is this error occurred every time when timer run or some times timer run successfully and some times giving error ?

Regards

-SK-